The Successful Acupuncturist
By Honora Lee Wolfe, Dipl. Ac.
Honora Lee Wolfe has been involved in professional health care education since 1976. She helped found the Boulder School of Massage Therapy in Colorado, serving as the school's director for the first five years of its existence. She then went on to study tui na at the Shanghai College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, completing her acupuncture training in 1988.
Ms. Wolfe has taught at numerous national and regional acupuncture colleges throughout North America and Europe, and has authored or co-authored more than a half-dozen books related to acupuncture and Chinese medicine. She currently maintains a busy practice in Boulder, Colorado which specializes in musculoskeletal and nervous system pain and sports medicine.
Ms. Wolfe currently lives in Boulder, Colo., and is the author of Points for Profit: The Essential Guide to Practice Success for Acupuncturists.
Colorado to Have the First Acupuncture Medical Reserve Corps in the U.S.
- May, 2014 (Vol. 15, Issue 05)
Direct Marketing Strategies For Your Practice
- February, 2012 (Vol. 13, Issue 02)
Acupuncture Out on the Border
How You Can Spread the Good Word About AOM Around the Globe.
- August, 2008 (Vol. 09, Issue 08)
10 Ways to Revitalize and Re-Energize Your Practice
- January, 2007 (Vol. 08, Issue 01)
Acupuncture Outcomes and Side-Effects Correlate to the Strength of Patients' Qi
- May, 2004 (Vol. 05, Issue 05)
Setting Your Fees
- January, 2004 (Vol. 05, Issue 01)
Why You Don't Need to - and Don't Want to - Undercharge for Your Services
- November, 2003 (Vol. 04, Issue 11)
Looking for Patients Who Can Easily Afford Their Care?
- September, 2003 (Vol. 04, Issue 09)
Turn Complaining Patients Into Enthusiastic Referral Sources!
- July, 2003 (Vol. 04, Issue 07)
Does Your Clinic Accept Credit Cards?
- May, 2003 (Vol. 04, Issue 05)
FREE! How This Little Word Can Make You A Lot of Money Without Compromising Your Integrity
(Yes, Even Acupuncturists)
- March, 2003 (Vol. 04, Issue 03)
Four Powerful Steps for Practitioners to Attract More Patients
- January, 2003 (Vol. 04, Issue 01)
Fourteen Root Treatment Ideas to Improve Your Results
- November, 2002 (Vol. 03, Issue 11)
Suggestions for Long-Term Breast Health
- March, 2001 (Vol. 02, Issue 03)
An Acupuncture Approach to Improved Breast Health, Part II
- August, 2000 (Vol. 01, Issue 08)
An Acupuncture Approach to Improved Breast Health, Part I
- July, 2000 (Vol. 01, Issue 07)
A Discussion of One Treatment Protocol for Tinnitus
- March, 2000 (Vol. 01, Issue 03)